COBIT 5 Foundation is the entry level training for the COBIT Framework. Starting from understanding the basic drivers for the development of the framework, the course covers the following:
- The business benefits of using COBIT 5
- The COBIT 5 Product Architecture.
- The IT management issues and challenges that affect enterprises.
- The 5 Key Principles of COBIT 5 for the governance and management of Enterprise IT
- How COBIT 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise.
- The key concepts in a Process Capability Assessment and the key attributes of the COBIT 5 PAM (Process Assessment Model)
- How the COBIT 5 processes and the Process Reference Model (PRM) help guide the creation of the 5 Principles and the 7 Governance and Management Enablers.