PRINCE2 ® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a best practise framework for Project Management, from Axelos. It provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organization’s projects. The PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation course (based on PRINCE2 2017 update) provides an optimal mix of classroom lectures, interactive case studies, assignments, additional reading materials, and exam preparation material. You will enjoy learning about the PRINCE2 methodology, and will concurrently learn the skills needed to practically apply this knowledge in real life.
Project Managers, Team Leaders, Business Analyst can adopt the Prince2 Foundation principles for better services and productivity. Professionals working as Junior Project Managers to enhance their knowledge and careers.
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method.
- How to start, control, and close projects.
- How to manage quality.
- How to manage risk.
- How to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case.
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments.
Mode of Learning – ILT, VILT
Recommended Duration – 3 Days
· It is a closed book exam
· 60 Minutes with 60 questions MCQ
· Passing marks are 33 marks or 55%
Prerequisites - None
Certifying Body - AXELOS