The International Organization for Standardization is an independent, non-governmental organization, the members of which are the standards organizations of the member countries. It is the world's largest developer of voluntary international standards and facilitates world trade by providing common standards between nations. Over twenty thousand standards have been set covering virtually everything from manufactured products and technology to food safety, agriculture and healthcare.
Use of the standards aids in the creation of products and services that are safe, reliable and of good quality. The standards help businesses increase productivity while minimizing errors and waste. By enabling products from different markets to be directly compared, they facilitate companies in entering new markets and assist in the development of global trade on a fair basis. The standards also serve to safeguard consumers and the end-users of products and services, ensuring that certified products conform to the minimum standards set internationally.
Training available for the following:
- ISO27001 Foundations Training Course
- ISO27001 Lead Implementer Training Course
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO22301 Lead Implementer Training Course
- ISO22301 Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO22301 Internal Auditor Training Course
- ISO22000 Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO22000 Internal Auditor Training Course
- ISO9001 Foundation Training Course
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO9001 Internal Auditor Training Course