ITIL ® 4 Create, Deliver and Supportaddresses the cultural and team management aspects of product and service management; provides an overview of the tools and technologies which support service management; and demonstrates how to integrate management practices into end-to-end value streams. The purpose of the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support Qualification examination is:
- to provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- to provide the candidate with an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support Qualification helps to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to the creation, delivery and support of services, as described in the syllabus below, to be awarded the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification. The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Understand the concepts and challenges relating to the following across the service value system.
- Understand how to use a ‘shift left’ approach
- Know how to plan and manage resources in the service value system:
- Understand the use and value of information and technology across the service value system.
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for a new service Know how to use a value stream to provide user support
- Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for user support
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Know how to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including:
- Understand the use and value of the following across the service value system including Buy vs build considerations, Sourcing options, Service integration and management (SIAM)
- Multiple Choice, 40 questions. Each question is worth one mark. 9 questions at Bloom's level 1, 31 questions at Bloom's level 2
- Maximum 90 Minutes for all candidates
- Candidates completing an exam in a language that is not their mother tongue have a maximum of 112 minutes to complete the exam and are allowed the use of a dictionary
- The Pre-requisite is ITIL® 4 Foundation
- Passing Marks is 28/40 or 70%
Exam Pre-Requisite – ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification