Six Sigma is a methodology focused on creating breakthrough improvements by managing variation and reducing defects in processes across the enterprise. It helps organizations deliver business excellence, higher customer satisfaction, and superior profits. Today Six Sigma focus has moved from simple defect reduction to value creation by achieving operational excellence.
Six Sigma Quality training provides comprehensive knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles including statistical tools, systems and techniques. Training provides complete understanding of various Six Sigma models – DMAIC, DMADV & DFSS that participants can right away implement the techniques at their work place to achieve productivity and better problem solving.
This course is designed for individuals from diverse organizational functions—operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering, and other staff functions seeking to bring significant business results to their organizations. Participants are traditionally well versed in technical aspects of their jobs, are team leaders, and are effective project facilitators.
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- -Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.