PRINCE2 Agile® has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner certification. The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Your individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided on how to use PRINCE2 Agile in your work environment will all be factors that impact what you can achieve
This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts detailed in PRINCE2 Agile will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
- Basics of Prince2Agile
- Understanding the differences between projects and BAU (Business as usual)
- Understand agile and its common approaches, how and why agile approaches have developed and where they are used
- PRINCE2 Agile view of ‘agile’
- Overview of Kanban, the Kanban method and its six general practices
- Complementary Strengths of P2Agile
- Purpose of Agile
- Prince2Agile Behaviour
Examination Format (Official)
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
From 1 January 2018, you can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher)
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A, B, C and D® (Certified Projects Director).