ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition
ITIL ® Managing Professional (ITIL MP) Transition certification is meant exclusively for those IT Service Professionals with expertise in ITIL v3 and would like to transition to the ITIL 4 framework. This certification is being retired on 30th September 2022.
ITIL ® Managing Professional (ITIL MP) Transition certification is meant exclusively for those IT Service Professionals with expertise in ITIL v3 and would like to transition to the ITIL 4 framework.
It targets IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses. The objective of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Examination is to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and practical application of the concepts covered in the following ITIL 4 Core publications to be awarded the designation ITIL 4 Managing Professional:
The target group of is drawn from Practitioners with significant experience in IT service management. The Pre-requisite is 17 points on the ITIL V3 exam scheme OR ITIL expert, even if achieved via the previous bridge exam.
- Holders of the ITIL ® 4 MPT certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- ITIL 4 Foundation and the updated terms and approaches under the ITIL 4 updates.
- Create, Deliver and Support (CDS): An understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- Stakeholder Value (DSV): An understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts
- High Velocity IT (HVIT): An understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments
- Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI): Practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 28/40
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – ITIL Expert or 17 credits from ITIL v3 Scheme