Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website ducisgroup.com.(“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “ducisgroup.com” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The ducisgroup.com website (the ‘Site’), the educational services and solutions made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by ducisgroup.com (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
Please read policies before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- We are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- ducisgroup.com is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.