Core technologies of machine learning and big data will be addressed, as well as the basic concepts of artificial intelligence, different types of machine learning models that can be implemented, and the relationship between AIOps and MLOps, DevOps, and Site Reliability.
AIOps Foundation will also provide candidates with a solid understanding of the benefits of implementing AIOps in the organization, including common challenges and key steps in ensuring the valuable and successful integration of artificial intelligence in the day-to-day operations of information technology solutions.
- Understand the changes in mindset, collaboration, and skills for AIOps to be applied in the organization
- Quantify outcomes of an AIOps implementation leveraging industry-standard metrics
- Understand the usual challenges and opportunities of applying AIOps in the organization
- Visualize the challenges, trends, and ethical considerations organizations might face while deploying an AIOps initiative
- A clear understanding of the history, origins, and current developments of AIOps
- Define and comprehend basic concepts and key principles within AIOps
- Understand general concepts of big data and artificial intelligence and how they relate to AIOps
- Recognize the relationship between AIOps and MLOps
- Understand the effectiveness of AIOps deployment and possible benefits
40 Multiple Choice Questions
65% (26 marks out of 40)
No materials are allowed in the examination room
Certification is Mandatory after training.
Ducis Management Consulting Private Limited is an organization dedicated to providing solutions aimed at enhancing performance and skill development in organizations. Our senior consultants have extensive experience in the area of IT Service Management, GRC and Project Management. Ducis is an accredited training organization accredited to deliver these courses