Peoplecert DevOps Leadership
The purpose of this qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge, understanding of fundamental DevOps skills and is able to work effectively with, or as a leading member of, a DevOps environment, analyzing and applying these skills and knowledge.
The purpose of this qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge, understanding of fundamental DevOps skills and is able to work effectively with, or as a leading member of, a DevOps environment, analyzing and applying these skills and knowledge. The PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certification is a pre-requisite for the PeopleCert DevOps Leadership certification.
This certification will provide the Leadership level of knowledge to its holders and will certify that they have a solid understanding of DevOps Leadership practices using various tools and are able to apply these in everyday work involving DevOps practices.
This certification is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient leading member of a DevOps environment and requires candidates to have and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their application skills of how to use tools efficiently and effectively.
Holders of the Peoplecert Devops Leader Certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- What is leadership and what is leadership for DevOps
- How to lead an organization through a DevOps transformation
- Establish the need for urgency for DevOps
- Clarify & align business objectives
- Create a vision and strategy for transformation
- Identify and influence the vital stakeholders
- Lead a culture of self-organized, cross-functional teams
- Gather, broadcast and Implement feedback
- Enable flow across the value stream
- Break work into iterations to accelerate learning and experimentation
- Lead for continuous delivery
- Lead a culture of continual improvement
- Lead for innovation
- Improve organizational resilience & sustainability
- Multiple choice format
- 20 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 14/20
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – Peoplecert Devops Fundamentals