PRINCE2® Agile Foundation
PRINCE2 Agile® combines the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. It offers guidance on project delivery in an agile environment.
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks. The certification will help practitioners to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
Holders of the Prince2 Agile certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- Basics of Prince2 Agile
- Understanding the differences between projects and BAU (Business as usual)
- Understand agile and its common approaches, how and why agile approaches have developed and where they are used
- PRINCE2 Agile view of ‘agile’
- Overview of Kanban, the Kanban method and its six general practices
- Complementary Strengths of P2Agile
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 56% to pass, or 28/50
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – None