ITIL® 4 Specialist – Direct Plan Improve
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan Improve (DPI) qualification focusses on the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization; with a strong and effective strategic direction.
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) qualification is intended to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. Furthermore, provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It is also a pre-requisite for the designation of ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
This certification is best suited for Professionals engaged in Service Delivery or those wishing to enhance their skills in Service Management. The audience also includes managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team performance.
- Holders of the ITIL ® 4 DPI certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- The concepts of value, outcomes, costs & risks and their relationships to direction, planning and improvement
- The scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- The role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- The role of risk and risk management and how to ensure that controls are sufficient, but not excessive
- How to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning and improvement Understand the nature, scope and potential benefits of organizational change management organizational change management practice
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 28/40
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – ITIL ® 4 Foundation certificate.