ITIL® 4 Foundation
The ITIL 4 Foundation guidance introduces an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of technology-enabled products and services.
ITIL 4 Foundation is the latest evolution of the most widely adopted guidance for ITSM. Its audience ranges from IT and business students taking their first steps in service management to seasoned professionals familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and other sources of industry best practice.
ITIL certification is an essential requirement for professionals who need to learn the fundamentals of ITIL frameworks and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management. The ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is a requirement for attending any of the advanced level or “specialist” courses.
This certification is best suited for Professionals engaged in Service Delivery. The audience also includes IT Managers/ Support Teams, System Administrators/ Analysts, Operations Managers, Database Administrators, Service Delivery Professionals.
Holders of the ITIL ® 4 Foundation certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- IT service management in the modern world
- The ITIL Service Value system or SVS
- The four dimensions model
- Key concepts of service management such as Value and value co-creation, stakeholders, Service consumers and stakeholders, Costs, Risks, Utility and warranty
- Guiding Principles, and the Service Value Chain along with the continuous Improvement Model
- ITIL management practices such as, General management practices, Service management practices and technical management practices
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 65% to pass, or 26/40
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – None