ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services
The ITIL Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services provides vendor-neutral, user-centric guidance on how cloud procurement and technology can support business strategy.
Technology has transformed the way we work, socialize, purchase goods, and interact with services, fueling new behaviors, demands and experiences.
Using the ITIL framework, the module provides IT and digital professionals with practical, vendor-neutral, user-centric guidance on developing a practical understanding of how cloud procurement and technology can integrate with and support broader business strategy and functions, regardless of sector, industry, or cloud maturity. It explores the concept of the ‘cloud services user journey’ which aligns key ITIL concepts such as Guiding Principles and the Service Value Chain to provide a holistic view and understanding of the entire procurement lifecycle.
This certification is best suited C-suite executives or aspiring executives. It is also recommended for Service designers, Service architects and Cloud Architects and Cloud Consultants
- Holders of the ITIL ® 4 Acquiring and Managing Services certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- The role of cloud services in an organization
- How to define an organization’s requirements for adopting, and readiness to adopt, cloud solutions
- How to identify the types of cloud services and understand their applicability to an organization’s context
- How cloud services are selected and procured in the ‘offer’ step of the customer journey
- How to onboard and offboard cloud services
- How to manage the use of cloud services
- How to evaluate and improve a cloud strategy
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 28/40
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – None