- Central Focus on People Management, recognizing the importance of human capital in project success.
- Enhanced Flexibility and Customization, adapting to the unique requirements of each project, across sectors.
- Embracing Digital and Data Management, equipping you with the right tools to keep your projects up to date in the digital era.
- Integration of Sustainability into Project Performance, aligning projects with environmental and social responsibility goals.
- Compatibility with Agile, Lean, and ITIL, enhancing overall project performance.
- Designed for all professionals, including aspiring or experienced project managers, using simplified language and content which makes it more accessible to all.
Multiple Choice, 60 questions. Each question is worth one mark.
Maximum 60 Minutes for all candidates
Provision for additional time relating to Language
Candidates completing an exam in a language that is not their mother tongue have a maximum of 78 minutes to complete the exam and are allowed the use of a dictionary
60% or 36/60
This exam is available in an Online Proctored Based mode