PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments) is a process-based method that provides the essentials for project management. PRINCE2® helps organizations successfully deliver new products, services.
PRINCE2 ® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a best framework for Project Management, from Axelos. It provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organization’s projects.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Sixth Edition course (based on PRINCE2 2017 update) builds on the knowledge that participants have gained in the PRINCE2 Foundation course and focuses on applying and tailoring PRINCE2 for the effective use of the PRINCE2 Project Management methodology in projects. It helps to gain the practical knowledge on how to manage projects using the PRINCE2 method.
Project Managers, Team Leaders, Business Analyst can adopt the Prince2 Foundation principles for better services and productivity. Professionals working as Junior Project Managers to enhance their knowledge and careers.
Holders of the Prince2 ® Practitioner certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- Overview of the Organization
- Planning the Business Case
- Risks associated with Plans
- Quality, Change and Progress
- Starting up a Project, directing a Project, Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Multiple choice format
- 68 questions per paper
- 55% to pass, or 38/68
- 150 minutes’ duration
- Open Book exam (official PRINCE2 ® guide only).
Prerequisite: You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher)
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A, B, C and D® (Certified Projects Director).