ITIL® 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value
ITIL4 Drive Stakeholder Value guidance covers all forms of engagement and interaction between service providers and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
ITIL ® 4: Drive Stakeholder Value covers all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers, and partners. It explores the various steps organizations can take in order to drive stakeholder value, including (but not limited to) fostering various types of relationships, understanding markets and stakeholders, and capturing and realizing value.
The course also deals with the conversion of demand into value through IT-enabled services, providing readers with the necessary tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction. It can be adopted and adapted in all types of organizations, helping to establish, maintain, and develop an effective service relationship at an appropriate level.
This certification is best suited for Professionals engaged in Service Delivery. The audience also includes ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and customer facing service delivery professionals.
- Holders of the ITIL ® 4 DSV certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- How customer journeys are designed
- How to target markets and stakeholders
- How to foster stakeholder relationships
- How to shape demand and define service offerings
- How to align expectations and agree details of services
- How to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 28/40
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – ITIL ® 4 Foundation certificate.