ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support Certification
The ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver & support (CDS) course helps learners how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services.
ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support addresses the cultural and team management aspects of product and service management; provides an overview of the tools and technologies which support service management; and demonstrates how to integrate management practices into end-to-end value streams.
The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows and to provide the candidate with an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods
This certification is best suited for Professionals engaged in Service Delivery. The audience also includes ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery and existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
Holders of the ITIL ® 4 CDS certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how to plan and manage resources in the service value system and how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Understand the use and value of across the service value system of concepts such as Buy vs build considerations, Sourcing options, Service integration and management (SIAM)
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 28/40
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – ITIL ® 4 Foundation certificate.