Peoplecert DevOps Fundamentals
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than traditional organizations.
The purpose of this foundation level qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge, understanding and application of fundamental DevOps skills and are be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a DevOps environment. The PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals qualification is also a pre-requisite for the PeopleCert DevOps Leadership qualification.
This certification is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a DevOps environment and requires candidates to have and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their application skills of how to use tools efficiently and effectively.
Holders of the Peoplecert Devops Fundamentals Certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- History and Need of DevOps
- Key concepts of DevOps
- Business Value of DevOps
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S.
- Concepts underlying The Three Ways
- Concepts underlying Continuous delivery
- Concepts and the scope of the full stack
- DevOps culture, transformational leadership and DevOps structure and teaming)
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices and the 15 Essential Practices of DevOps
- Agile Project Management and Scrum Methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualization, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous deliver
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 28/40
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – None