Peoplecert SCRUM Developer
This course covers the fundamental knowledge required for a candidate to build their knowledge and skills regarding Scrum principles and practices.
Candidates will understand the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Developer within a Scrum team, learn about Agile Software Architecture and Design, Refactoring, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration
The PeopleCert Scrum Developer certification covers the fundamental knowledge required for a candidate to build their knowledge and skills regarding Scrum principles and practices.
This certification is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a Scrum environment and requires candidates to have and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of the Scrum terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their application skills of how to use tools efficiently and effectively.
- Holders of the PeopleCert Scrum Developer certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- The definition and purpose of Agile Project Management
- The Scrum Basics: Scrum Team, Scrum Artifacts, Scrum Events
- The Fundamentals of Agile Architecture and Design
- The creation of Quality Code and the importance of Refactoring
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 28/40
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – None