Module 1: Key concepts of ITAM
- Identify the purpose, PSFs, and value of the ITAM practice.
- Apply iterative and interdependent scoping to IT asset types and IT asset register.
- Understand the benefits of standard IT assets
- Understand the ITAM relationship with governance, compliance, and policies of the organization.
- Apply an organization’s sustainability objectives to ITAM.
Module 2: Value streams and processes
Module 3: Organizations and people
- Understand the key skills required for ITAM.
- Describe the responsibilities of the following roles: The IT asset manager; License manager; IT asset owner; IT asset custodian; IT asset.
- Know how to apply the LACMT model to ITAM activities.
- Know how to position ITAM within an organizational structure.
Module 4: Information and technology
- Identify the key inputs and outputs of the ITAM practice
- Describe the key ITAM automation tools and their role in the practice
Module 5: Partners and suppliers
Module 6: Developing ITAM capabilities
- Understand the following key concepts of the ITIL maturity model including capability assessment and capability levels and criteria.
- Know how to apply capability criteria to plan ITAM capability development.
- Identify key metrics and methods for improving ITAM capabilities.
- Apply the key steps of the ITAM capability development.
Multiple Choice, 40 questions. Each question is worth one mark. 9 questions at Bloom’s level 1, 31 questions at Bloom’s level 2
Maximum 90 Minutes for all candidates
26/40 or 65%
Certification is Mandatory after training.
Ducis Management Consulting Private Limited is an organization dedicated to providing solutions aimed at enhancing performance and skill development in organizations. Our senior consultants have extensive experience in the area of IT Service Management, GRC and Project Management. Ducis is an accredited training organization accredited to deliver these courses