ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT
The ITIL® 4 Sustainability in Digital & IT guidance is for anyone looking to understand the role of IT and digitally enabled services in relation to the environment, and how to positively impact it.
Based on the ITIL 4 framework, the module focuses on the role that IT and digitally enabled services have in relation to the environment, whilst exploring opportunities to positively impact it by adopting and driving sustainable and ethical behaviour and a mindset that goes beyond individuals and impacts businesses at an organizational level.
The module highlights key sustainability competencies and capabilities that service organizations should develop and build capacity within their teams to effectively address current and future sustainability challenges; including providing a framework to support organizations during procurement and supply chain activities, which can help interactions across the supply chain to practice sustainable IT.
This certification is best suited C-suite executives or aspiring executives. It is also recommended for Service designers, Professionals in digital services and those associated with sustainability or sustainability strategists
- Holders of the ITIL ® 4 Sustainability in Digital and IT certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- The key concepts of sustainability
- The value, benefits, costs, and risks of sustainability
- How digital and information technology support sustainability
- How to plan sustainability for an organization
- How organizational sustainability is assessed, maintained, and improved
- Address VUCA challenges, primarily across the Service Value Chain, through sustainable strategies, procurement, products and practices.
- Carry out a full cost benefit analysis (including return on investment and value on investment) including how to identify potential risks and opportunities using best practice guidance.
- Multiple choice format
- 35 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 25/35
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Practical Assignments are mandatory
- Prerequisite – None