Peoplecert SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER I
Candidates will understand the Scrum framework and the role of the Product Owner, learn about Value-Driven Product Management and how to successfully build and refine the Product Backlog, and enable themselves and their organization to deliver products of the highest value.
Candidates will understand the Scrum framework and the role of the Product Owner, learn about Value-Driven Product Management and how to successfully build and refine the Product Backlog, and enable yourself and your organisation to deliver products of the highest value
The PeopleCert Scrum Product Owner I certification covers the fundamental knowledge and skills required for a candidate to build their knowledge and skills regarding Scrum principles and practices.
This certification is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a Scrum environment and requires candidates to have and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of the Scrum terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their application skills of how to use tools efficiently and effectively.
- Holders of the PeopleCert Scrum Product Owner I certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- The definition and purpose of Agile Agile Project Management
- The Scrum Basics: Scrum Team, Scrum Artifacts, Scrum Events
- The definition of product Strategy, Vision, Planning and Value
- The Core competencies of the Product Owner and collaboration with Stakeholders
- The Product Backlog management
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 28/40
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – None