Prince2 ®Agile Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile® combines the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. It offers guidance on project delivery in an agile environment.
PRINCE2 Agile® has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner certification. The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
A successful Practitioner candidate should be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Your individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided on how to use PRINCE2 Agile in your work environment will all be factors that impact what you can achieve
This certification is aimed at professionals who work with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
Holders of the Prince2 Agile certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- Basics of Prince2Agile
- Understanding the differences between projects and BAU (Business as usual)
- Understand agile and its common approaches, how and why agile approaches have developed and where they are used
- PRINCE2 Agile view of ‘agile’
- Overview of Kanban, the Kanban method and its six general practices
- Complementary Strengths of P2Agile
- Purpose of Agile
- Prince2 Agile Behavior
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 60% to pass, or 30/50
- 150 minutes’ duration
- Open Book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
Prerequisite: You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher)
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A, B, C and D® (Certified Projects Director).