ISO certification is important because it is recognized worldwide as an accepted standard of quality. When companies can accurately document their systems, they can compare them against a recognized standard for improvement. Since ISO certification is a recognized standard, companies can use it to gauge and select the vendors or subcontractors they work with.
How is ISO Certification useful to businesses?
- ISO certification is important because it is recognized worldwide as an accepted standard of quality. When companies can accurately document their systems, they can compare them against a recognized standard for improvement.
- Since ISO certification is a recognized standard, companies can use it to gauge and select the vendors or subcontractors they work with.
- Millions of companies have been certified worldwide, presenting significant business opportunities for consulting and training.
- ISO Standards help in Management systems
- To be really efficient and effective, the organization can manage its way of doing things by systemizing it.
- Nothing important is left out.
- Everyone is clear about who is responsible for doing what, when, how, why, and where.
- Management system standards provide the organization with an international, state-of-the-art model to follow.
Certification is a Business Decision
Certification is a decision to be taken for business reasons:
- If it is a contractual, regulatory, or market requirement,
- If it meets customer preferences
- It is part of a risk management program, or
- If it will motivate staff by setting a clear goal.
- ISO Management System Standards
Some commonly used ISO Standards are as follows for which we can assist organizations in their performance improvement and certification journey.
- ISO 9001:2015: Standard for Quality Management System
- ISO 10004:2012: Customer satisfaction — Guidelines for monitoring and measuring
- ISO 10006:2017: Guidelines for quality management in projects
- ISO 14001:2015: Standard for Environmental Management System
- ISO/IEC 19770-1:2017: IT asset management system
- ISO 20000-1:2018: Management Service management system
- ISO 21001:2018: Management systems for educational organizations
- ISO 22301:2012: Business continuity management systems —
- ISO 25000: 2014: Systems and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013: Information Security management system
- ISO 31000:2018: Risk management – Guidelines
- ISO 45001:2018:Occupational Health & Safety management system
- ISO 50001:2011:Energy Management
- ISO 55001:2014: Asset management – Management systems
We have assisted organizations in fulfilling the needs of ISO Certifications for the following standards and references can be provided upon request.
- ISO 9000
- ISO 20000
- ISO 22301
- ISO 27001