Six Sigma Black Belt
Six Sigma is a methodology focused on creating breakthrough improvements by managing variation and reducing defects in processes across the enterprise. It helps organizations deliver business excellence, higher customer satisfaction, and superior profits.
Six Sigma is a methodology focused on creating breakthrough improvements by managing variation and reducing defects in processes across the enterprise. It helps organizations deliver business excellence, higher customer satisfaction, and superior profits. Today Six Sigma focus has moved from simple defect reduction to value creation by achieving operational excellence.
The Six Sigma Black Belt training completes the journey towards Quality leadership. Training provides the complete understanding of various Six Sigma models – DMAIC, DMADV & DFSS that participants can right away implement the techniques at their work place to achieve productivity and better problem solving.
This course is designed for individuals from diverse organizational functions—operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering, and other staff functions seeking to bring significant business results to their organizations. Participants are traditionally well versed in technical aspects of their jobs, are team leaders, and are effective project facilitators.
Holders of the Six Sigma Black Belt certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- Significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem-solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation and Eliminate waste and defects .
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.