Thank you for buying our courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our products or services.
For purposes of this refund policy the following terms maybe useful:
- Purchaser: Entity making the purchase. Also at times interchangeably referred to as customer.
- Supplier: Entity supplying the product, namely “Ducisgroup”, also referred to as “Ducis”.
- Payment Gateway: Merchant providing e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card or direct payments processing. Currently we use Razor pay.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds:
Online Self Learning / eLearning Products: Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content or downloaded the E-Book.
Exam Voucher: Exam vouchers are issued within 3 working days of order placement. Exam vouchers will not be refunded once issued.
- Physical book (paperback) refund are non-returnable.
- Ebooks : Refund on e-books are available if sought with 7 days of purchase on the provision that not more than 25% of the eBooks would have been viewed when applying for refund.
Refund on exam simulator would happen subject non completion and submission of any exam paper. In the event that a user has tried even one exam paper and has submitted the answers for review, refund is voided.
Refunds for Duplicate Payment
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the purchaser can be sought within 7 days of making duplicate payment.
- Payment will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 30 working days post intimation by the customer.
- In case the payment gateway, banks deduct charges for refunds, Ducis will not be responsible.
All refunds will be processed within 30 working days after the refund request is approved by ducisgroup.com.
These Terms will be governed and interpreted as per the laws of India with jurisdiction within the courts of New Delhi, India.
Date of update
These Terms were last updated on June 1, 2022