- Practical view of how to successfully implement a flourishing SRE culture in your organization.
- The underlying principles of SRE and an understanding of what it is not in terms of antipatterns.
- Organizational impact of introducing SRE. SLIs and SLOs in a distributed ecosystem and extending the usage of Error Budgets
- Building security and resilience by design in a distributed, zero-trust environment
- Implementing full-stack observability, distributed tracing and Observability-driven development culture
- Curating data using AI to move from reactive to proactive and predictive incident management.
- Using DataOps to build clean data lineage.
- Why Platform Engineering is important in building consistency and predictability.
- Implementing practical Chaos Engineering
- Major incident response responsibilities
- SRE Execution model
- Implementing SRE and DevOps in the right way leading to higher Business Value
- Enhanced stability and reliability of services
- Major improvement of the product in the development, deployment and operations lifecycle
- Increased balance between technical investment in reliability and customer experience
- Homogenous culture and greater synchronization between product, development and operational teams Improvements in staff morale and retention
- Higher understanding of practical implementation of SRE culture
- Designing services for higher security and reliability
- Building fault-tolerant distributed ecosystems that can be tested for risks of disaster.
- Building observability and intelligence in operations
- Broader skills-based capabilities that leverage the latest in automation.
- Higher understanding of other roles and contributing towards creating a better workplace culture
40 Multiple Choice Questions
65% (26 marks out of 40)
No materials are allowed in the examination room
Certification is Mandatory after training.
Ducis Management Consulting Private Limited is an organization dedicated to providing solutions aimed at enhancing performance and skill development in organizations. Our senior consultants have extensive experience in the area of IT Service Management, GRC and Project Management. Ducis is an accredited training organization accredited to deliver these courses