- The key concepts of the practice
- The processes of the practice
- The roles and competences of the practice
- How information and technology support and enable the practice
- The role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- How the ITIL capability model can be used to develop the Practise
- The recommendations for the practice success
Multiple Choice, 20 questions. Each question is worth one mark.
Maximum 30 Minutes for all candidates
Provision for additional time relating to Language
Candidates completing an exam in a language that is not their mother tongue have a maximum of 38 minutes to complete the exam and are allowed the use of a dictionary
ITIL 4 Foundation
65% or 13/25
This exam is available in an Online Proctored Based mode
Certification is Mandatory after training.
Ducis Management Consulting Private Limited is an organization dedicated to providing solutions aimed at enhancing performance and skill development in organizations. Our senior consultants have extensive experience in the area of IT Service Management, GRC and Project Management. Ducis is an accredited training organization accredited to deliver these courses