1.Understand the key concepts of Business Relationship Management
- Identify the purpose, PSFs, and value of the BRM practice.
- Understand the key challenges of business relationship management.
- Understand the key stakeholders of service relationships.
- Understand the service journey model including the steps and the role of touchpoints and service interactions.
- Understand the types of service relationship and the role of BRM in each type of service relationship.
2.Understand the BRM value streams and processes.
- Understand the ITIL service value chain model and the roles and
- relationships of service value streams, practices, and processes in creation of value
- Understand the two main processes of the BRM practice, including their key inputs and outputs; activities; key questions.
- Know how to develop and apply relationship models.
- Know how to integrate BRM in the organization’s value streams.
3.Know how to apply the BRM models and techniques
- Know how to apply the following in the context of BRM including Stakeholder analysis and mapping; Gemba walk; The voice of the customer.
4.Understand BRM roles, skills, and organizational solutions
- Understand the key skills required for BRM.
- Describe the responsibilities of the relationship manager and relationship agent roles.
- Know how to apply the LACMT model to BRM activities.
- Know how to position BRM within an organizational structure.
5.Understand how information and technology supports and enables BRM.
- Identify the key inputs and outputs of the BRM practice.
- Describe the key BRM automation tools and their role in the practice.
6.Understand the role of partners and suppliers in BRM
- Understand the complexity of service relationships.
- Understand the dependencies of BRM on third parties.
Multiple Choice, 40 questions. Each question is worth one mark. 9 questions at Bloom’s level 1, 31 questions at Bloom’s level 2
Maximum 90 Minutes for all candidates
26/40 or 65%
Certification is Mandatory after training.
Ducis Management Consulting Private Limited is an organization dedicated to providing solutions aimed at enhancing performance and skill development in organizations. Our senior consultants have extensive experience in the area of IT Service Management, GRC and Project Management. Ducis is an accredited training organization accredited to deliver these courses