ITIL® 4 Specialist – High Velocity IT
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT) helps understand how digital enterprises focus on rapid delivery of their products and services in high velocity environments to gain maximum value.
This course is aimed at IT and service management practitioners who work in organizations that are becoming more digitally enabled. It will help those who are familiar with traditional IT and service management concepts to discuss ‘digital’ confidently, develop practical competencies, and integrate new concepts, techniques, and technologies into their ways of working.
This course will help practitioners to improve how to provide products and services and continually raise standards of work. The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
This certification is best suited for Professionals engaged in Service Delivery. The audience also includes ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery and existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
- Holders of the ITIL ® 4 HVIT certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- Concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- The digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- The importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- How to contribute to achieving value with digital products
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 70% to pass, or 28/40
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – ITIL ® 4 Foundation certificate.