SDI – Service Desk Analyst
The Service Desk Analyst course helps Service desk professionals understand the four key concepts that describe the required skills, competencies and knowledge required.
The Service Desk Institute (SDI) ® is the leading professional organization for everyone working in the IT service and support industry. As the driving force for the ITSM and service desk industry, SDI generates dynamic thought leadership and offers essential research and expertise with clear opinions around your key IT support issues.
SDI also conducts and delivers forward-thinking research to drive and support IT service management decision-making. SDI’s goal is to provide the information and advice, the skills and knowledge that both organizations and industry professionals need to achieve success.
This certification is best suited professionals engaged in the delivery of services such as Service Desk Professionals and Customer Support Professionals
- Holders of the Service Desk Analyst, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of:
- The four key concepts that describe the required skills, competencies and knowledge for the service desk and support analyst
- The role and responsibilities of the service desk and the service desk analyst
- The importance of having a service attitude and practicing personal accountability in a service and support environment
- How to better identify customers’ needs and motivations and handling difficult situations.
- The key IT service management processes in the areas where the service desk has clear responsibilities and the benefits of having SLAs and a well-defined service catalog
- The importance of quality management activities and the purpose of managing customer feedback and the need for and value of metrics in the service desk environment
- Multiple choice format
- 60 questions per paper
- 65% to pass, or 39/60 /
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisite – None