- Implementing an Observability culture in your organization
- Understanding the basic principles of Observability including the Three Pillars and why monitoring alone is not enough.
- Adopting Open Telemetry standards to help achieve innovation and distributed tracing.
- Implementing full-stack Observability and distributed tracing to enable a DevSecOps culture.
- Understanding levels of the organizational observability maturity to build effective strategies.
- Implementing network, container level Observability
- Implementing Observability effectively leads to higher business value, enhanced stability and reliability of services.
- Improvement in product development, deployment, and operations lifecycle
- Increased balance between technical investment in reliability and customer experience
- Homogenous culture and greater synchronization between product, development, and operational teams improving staff morale.
- Understanding of practical implementation of Observability, traces, spans, and their correct interpretations
- Designing Observability in services for higher security and reliability
- Building fault-tolerant distributed ecosystems that can be tested for risks of disaster
- Building AIOps intelligence in operations using the Observability pipeline
- Understanding of other roles and contributing towards creating a better workplace culture
40 Multiple Choice Questions
65% (26 marks out of 40)
No materials are allowed in the examination room
Certification is Mandatory after training.
Ducis Management Consulting Private Limited is an organization dedicated to providing solutions aimed at enhancing performance and skill development in organizations. Our senior consultants have extensive experience in the area of IT Service Management, GRC and Project Management. Ducis is an accredited training organization accredited to deliver these courses